FNB Bank, formerly First National Bank of Romney, opened for business on June 11, 1910 in the old Wirgman Building in Romney. From an original capitalization of $50,000, FNB has grown to become a $162.5 million financial institution, with $16.4 million in capital. In 1911 FNB moved to a three-story brick building at the corner of Main and High Streets. The Bank outgrew its facilities and moved to the corner of Rosemary Lane and Marsham Street in 1966. Since that time, the Main Office has been renovated and its main entrance now faces N. High Street. FNB also has three full-service branch locations.